Vision and Mission
- To effect a smooth transition from home to school.
- To provide adequate care and supervision for children while their children are at work.
- To help each child to use his sensori – motor skills through the provision of adequate space and educative materials.
- To inculcate social norms that will make children grow in love and self – confidence. To impart good moral and respect for elders and constituted authorities.
- To lay sound basis for scientific and reflective thinking.
- To inculcate permanent literacy and numeracy and the ability to communicate effectively.